Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 2: Bayreuth, morning

I washed my clothes overnight in the sink. They are still a little damp at the time of writing, but the sun should take care of them shortly. 

Onward to Nuremberg today, home of beautiful architecture, famous bratwurst, shitty laws and eponymous trials. 

Bavarian women are lovely. I've never especially had a thing for blondes, but something about the natural color and the awkward, german accents beats the over-tanned American blondes with their excess makeup and grating, valley patois.

Currently at 55% battery on my iPad, and just 22% on my iPhone. I have been using both sparingly since I have no chargers. It seems all the stores are closed until Monday in Bavaria, which means contact lense solution, toothpaste and phone chargers will not be available for at least another 24 hours. Haven't heard anything from the airline about my bag either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment